BENEFITS OF SETP CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- Utilize and Promote Best Practices to enhance safety and productivity in Flight Testing
- Access to lessons learned and subject matter experts at professional symposia
- Recognition within the profession
- Corporate branding and exposure worldwide – your company’s website will be linked to the SETP website
- Job openings that your company may have can be posted to our website and distributed to the SETP Membership at no charge
- Sponsorship opportunities at all of our events for advertisement purposes
- As a Corporate Member, you will receive 3 publications each year produced by SETP – 2 Cockpit Magazines (Electronic Version) and 1 Annual Symposium Proceedings (Electronic Version)
- Access to the SETP library and online Membership database
- Companies that pay higher annual dues will receive complimentary registrations to the Annual Symposium & Banquet
- The CEO or President of each Corporate Member will receive an exclusive invitation to attend the President’s Dinner during the Annual Symposium & Banquet to network with other Corporate Executives
- The opportunity to reserve exhibit space at the Annual Symposium & Banquet on a complimentary basis. The only charge is a modest fee to cover 24-hour security, draping and post show cleanup.
Eleven highly professional symposia each year offer unparalleled opportunity to showcase your company’s products.
- Southeast Section Symposium
- West Coast Symposium
- East Coast Symposium
- Northwest Section Symposium
- Flight Test Safety Workshop
- Great Lakes Section Symposium
- Central Section Symposium
- European Symposium
- Annual Symposium & Banquet
- Southwest Section Symposium
- European Flight Test Safety Workshop
Your investment in the Society reaps many rewards for your test teams, leading to productive, efficient and safe flight testing!
Join SETP as a Corporate Member:
SETP Corporate Application
Benefits of SETP Corporate Membership
Corporate Dues Schedule
Gross Sales Annual Dues
To:. $ 25,000,000 ................................. $ 500
25,000,001 to $ 50,000,000...................1,000
50,000,001 to $100,000,000..................1,500
100,000,001 to $250,000,000................2,000
250,000,001 to $500,000,000................3,000
1,000,000,001 to $4,000,000,000..........5,000
4,000,000,001 to $10,000,000,000........7,500
over $10,000,000,000.......................... 10,000
Current SETP Corporate Members:
ABSI Aerospace & Defense
Adaptive Aerospace Corporation
Aerospace Services International
Air Force Test Pilot School (India)
Airborne Systems Group
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Alaka’i Technologies Corporation
Bell - A Textron Company
Beta Technologies, Inc.
The Boeing Company
Butler Parachute Systems, Inc.
Cert Center Canada
Cruz Associates, Inc
David Clark Company, Incorporated
Denmar Technical Services
Empirical Systems Aerospace, Inc. (ESAero)
eXAQT Consultant Group
FTR Enterprises, LLC
Game Composites, LLC
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Incorporated
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Honda Aircraft Company
Honeywell Aerospace Flight Test Operations
Innovative Solutions & Support
IPEV - Flight Test Research Institute
International Test Pilots School
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Martin-Baker Aircraft Company Ltd.
Mid-Continent Instrument Company, Inc.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc
Mojave Air and Space Port
National Test Pilot School
North American Aerospace Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Piper Aircraft Inc.
Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre
Sage Cheshire, Inc.
Scaled Composites, LLC
Skyryse, Inc. Skyryse, Inc.
Stratolaunch, LLC Stratolaunch, LLC
Sunshine Aero Industries, Incorporated
Symbolic Displays, Incorporated
Test Flying Academy of South Africa (TFASA)
Thales VISIONIX, Inc.
Tiger Century Aircraft, Incorporated
Turkish Aerospace Industries
Vertical Aerospace Group
Virgin Galactic, LLC
XP Consulting Services