BENEFITS OF SETP CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- Utilize and Promote Best Practices to enhance safety and productivity in Flight Testing
- Access to lessons learned and subject matter experts at professional symposia
- Recognition within the profession
- Corporate branding and exposure worldwide – your company’s website will be linked to the SETP website
- Job openings that your company may have can be posted to our website and distributed to the SETP Membership at no charge
- Sponsorship opportunities at all of our events for advertisement purposes
- As a Corporate Member, you will receive 3 publications each year produced by SETP – 2 Cockpit Magazines (Electronic Version) and 1 Annual Symposium Proceedings on DVD
- Access to the SETP library and online Membership database
- Companies that pay higher annual dues will receive complimentary registrations to the Annual Symposium & Banquet
- The CEO or President of each Corporate Member will receive an exclusive invitation to attend the President’s Dinner during the Annual Symposium & Banquet to network with other Corporate Executives
Eleven highly professional symposia each year offer unparalleled opportunity to showcase your company’s products.
- Southeast Section Symposium
- West Coast Symposium
- East Coast Symposium
- Northwest Section Symposium
- Flight Test Safety Workshop
- Great Lakes Section Symposium
- Central Section Symposium
- European Symposium
- Annual Symposium & Banquet
- Southwest Section Symposium
- European Flight Test Safety Workshop
Your investment in the Society reaps many rewards for your test teams, leading to productive, efficient and safe flight testing!
Aerospace Services International
Air Force Test Pilot School (India)
Airborne Systems Group
Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A.
Aviation Partners, Inc.
Bechtel National, Inc.
Bell Helicopter - A Textron Company
The Boeing Company
Butler Parachute Systems, Inc.
Cruz Associates, Inc
David Clark Company, Incorporated
Denmar Technical Services
EADS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH
eXAQT Consultant Group
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Incorporated
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Honda Aircraft Company
Honeywell Aerospace Flight Test Operations
IPEV - Flight Test Research Institute
International Test Pilot School Canada Ltd.
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Kitty Hawk Corporation
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Martin-Baker Aircraft Company Ltd.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory Flight Facility
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc
Mojave Air and Space Port
Neatherlands Aerospace Center NLR
National Test Pilot School
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Raisbeck Engineering, Incorporated
Safe Flight Instrument Corporation
Sage Cheshire, Inc.
Scaled Composites, LLC
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
Software Engineering Institute
The Spaceship Company, LLC
Sunshine Aero Industries, Incorporated
Swedish Defence Material Administartion T&E Directorate
Symbolic Displays, Incorporated
Test Flying Academy of South Africa (TFASA)
Thales Visionix, Inc.
Tiger Century Aircraft, Incorporated
Universal Avionics Systems Corp.
Virgin Galactic, LLC
Zephyr Photonics Inc.