Fixed Wing Test Pilot Instructors - ITPS (Canada)
ITPS (Canada) is looking to add Fixed Wing Test Pilot Instructors to their world-class Instructor’s team. ITPS offers a range of training courses for Test Pilots and Flight Test Engineers with an established track record providing flight test training to air forces and industry globally.
Fixed Wing Test Pilot Instructor applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Test Pilot School, long course, with minimum five years flight testing experience or
- Member of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots with minimum 10 years industry flight test experience. (EASA bridging training and FTI training will be provided).
- EASA pilot license at ATPL or CPL/IR level with FT Rating Category 1 and FTI Rating or
- ICAO ATP or CPL/ME/IR license and TP qualification. (EASA bridging training and FTI training will be provided).
- Previous experience as FI, TRI, or FTI is an asset.
- Must be willing to travel up 20% of the time.
ITPS provides a competitive compensation package that includes a full benefit plan and more. ITPS provides an exciting and stable working environment with an international team of experts. ITPS instructors participate in in house development flight test projects as well as flight test projects abroad from time to time.
In-house training programs also provide opportunities to gain new qualifications and grow in the role. Team members are challenged to actively contribute to continuously improve and innovate in our exciting and growing organization.
Rotary Wing Test Pilot Instructor - National Test Pilot School
Rotary Wing Test Pilot Instructor. National Test Pilot School, Mojave, CA.
Come and join the World’s Test Pilot School! The National Test Pilot School is the World’s Leading Total Flight Test Training and Education Organization and the only accredited test pilot school.
NTPS is looking to hire an outstanding Rotary Wing Test Pilot Instructor to join our cadre of flight test professionals. You will work as part of a team developing and delivering flight test course material. You will be teaching both academic and airborne instruction all aspects of the Rotary Wing P&FQ and Systems curriculum to both test pilot and flight test engineer students. You should have excellent interpersonal skills that will allow you to work well with people having a wide range of experience and diverse cultural backgrounds. You must be able to explain complex subjects in a manner that can be assimilated and applied by all students.
Required Education, Training, & Experience Criteria:
- Test Pilot Graduate of a SETP recognized Test Pilot School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or field closely associated with flight testing
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Rotary Wing experimental test pilot
- Class II FAA medical
- Fluent in English
Desired Education, Training, & Experience Criteria:
- Ten+ years of flight test experience.
- Previous test pilot school instructional experience
- Test experience with Civil Certification, Radar, EO/IR & Comm/Nav systems
- FAA Commercial Pilot License; Rotorcraft (Helicopter) & CFI
- EASA Flight Test Instructor rating
- FAA Commercial Pilot License; Airplane (SEL/MEL) & CFI/MEI
- NVG and/or Helmet Mounted Display experience
NTPS offers a competitive salary, 401k retirement plan, and benefits package. There is occasional travel associated with this position for field trips, student projects, course presentation, and consulting.
Interested parties should provide a cover letter and resume/CV to:
Job Opening - Scaled Composites
Founded by legendary aircraft designer Burt Rutan, Scaled Composites is a 37-year-old aerospace composites company continually working to push boundaries, prove out ideas, and influence the future. We design, build, and test proof-of-concept, prototype, and milestone achieving vehicles. We have flown an average of one new aircraft type per year over our 37-year history.
If you like to fly unique, exciting aircraft and be part of program teams where you can influence their design and operation, check out our Test Pilot job posting.