Chief Executive Officer - The Air Force Museum Foundation, Inc
The Air Force Museum Foundation, Inc., a State of Ohio corporation and IRS section 501(c)(3) non-profit that supports the National Museum of the United States Air Force® (NMUSAF), is seeking candidates to serve as Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO provides top leadership and management for the Foundation, which is engaged in Museum-based business operations and dedicated fund-raising. Funding earned and raised by the Foundation is periodically gifted to the NMUSAF for capital construction and Museum programs. The CEO ensures fulfillment of the mission and objectives of the Foundation, through execution of the requirements of the attached position description.
Located in the NMUSAF at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, OH, the Air Force Museum Foundation, Inc. has a staff of approximately 30 fulltime and 38 part-time employees. The Foundation is governed by a 30-member Board of Trustees, to which the CEO will report. The position requires a proven record of accomplishment in organizational leadership, business and investment management, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and related areas. A Bachelor’s Degree with relevant education and experience is required; a Master’s Degree in a related management field is highly desired. Business and/or Air Force executive-level leadership and management experience is a significant advantage to performing effectively in this position.
Qualified applicants should submit applications to:
The Air Force Museum Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 33624
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433
Fixed Wing Pilot - Yulista Solutions
YULISTA SOLUTIONS, LLC
Fixed wing pilot in high - performance, jet aircraft (e.g. T-38, WB-57).
- Maintain highest level of skill, proficiency and knowledge to support NASA aviation requirements.
- Maintain all required currencies in each assigned aircraft.
- Ensure each flight is completed efficiently, safely and productively.
- Comply with all NASA and AOD aircraft procedural requirements.
- Effectively utilize Crew Resource Management procedures in multi-crew aircraft operations.
- Perform instructor duty as assigned and ensure information is accurate and effectively presented.
- Comply with safety and occupational health standards, rules, regulations and policies.
- Identify hazards & report unsafe acts and procedures.
- Support investigation and resolution of anomalies and mishaps as assigned.
- Participate in safety inspections and training.
- The Pilot may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Beginner to intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs. Working knowledge of advanced software applications is preferred.
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will also routinely interact with other crew members.
- Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Tactical Services, LLC goals.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Successful completion of a standard professional curriculum in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s degree is required. Major study in an appropriate field of engineering (not engineering technology), physical science, life science, or mathematics is desired. An advanced degree is also desired but not required
- Must have a minimum of 1,500 hours of pilot-in-command or first pilot flight time in high-performance, ejection seat equipped, jet aircraft time, which includes at least 500 hours of jet aircraft having at least 3,000 pounds of thrust per engine is required. These aircraft must be aerobatic and capable of at least 6 G’s.
- Formation experience required
- Experience as a flight instructor in high performance, ejection seat equipped, jet aircraft required.
- Flight test experience desired
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument Rating required, Airline Transport Pilot Certificate desired
- Simultaneous qualifications in multiple aircraft desired
- Must be able to deploy, both domestically and internationally, for up to 45 continuous days
- Experience supporting a NASA/DoD contract.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
MTSI Job Openings (4)
MTSI is hiring for the following positions (must be US nationals, clearable to SECRET) at our Niceville, FL (Eglin / Hurlburt) location:
2 x C-130 Flight Test Engineers (with flying duty)
1 x Data Analyst (possible flying duty)
1 x Low Observable/Survivability SME
MTSI is 100% employee-owned, consistently rated a “Best Place to Work,” and our core value is “employees come first.”
Rotary Wing & Fixed Wing Test Pilot Instructors - TFASA
Rotary Wing & Fixed Wing Test Pilot Instructors
Position Title: Test Pilot Instructor.
Worksite: Far East Asia.
Following the successful launch of our Joint Venture Test Pilot School, the Test Flying Academy of South Africa is looking to fill a number of additional Test Pilot Instructor positions in both Rotary Wing and Fixed Wing disciplines.
We require test pilot instructors on a permanent contract basis. However, part-time commitment might be considered
Required Education, Training & Experience Criteria:
- Test Pilot Graduate of either USAF TPS, USNTPS, ETPS or EPNER test pilot schools (Full 12 month/Cat 1/Class A course)
- Degree in Engineering or closely related to flight testing field (or significant equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a test pilot.
- Medically fit to fly.
- Fluent in English.
- Competent in IT skills
Desired Education, Training & Experience Criteria:
- Six years of flight test experience.
- Test experience with Certification, AFCS, Radar, EO/IR and Comm/Nav systems.
- Previous test pilot school instructional experience.
- Experience in teaching students to whom English is not their first language
- Test or certification experience for CS 25/FAR 25 category aircraft.
TFASA offers an outstanding salary and benefits package. There is also occasional travel associated with this position for field trips, student projects, course presentation, and consulting. Initial contract commitment of 4 years with negotiable terms possible.
Interested parties should provide cover letter and resume/CV to:
Specialist Engineer - Flight Test Pilot - Piper Aircraft
Specialist Engineer - Flight Test Pilot (Full Time)
- Act as pilot-in-command for Piper experimental test operations aircraft during the conduct of flight test activities related to the development and certification of Piper products
- Coordinate project-specific flight and ground crew logistics including pre-flight briefings, post flight briefings, duty day restrictions, travel, transportation, and, especially, test hazard mitigation requirements
- Create, revise, review, and approve technical and compliance documents subject to the Piper ODA
- Participate in the Piper safety management system, including serving as the Flight Test Safety Officer
- Liaise with other departments as the Experimental Flight Test subject matter expert
- Mentor less experienced flight test pilots
- Complete required initial and recurrent safety training
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 15 years of flight test experience with a minimum of 5 years as a flight test pilot
- Commercial Pilot’s License with Multi-engine and Instrument ratings
- Familiarity with 14CFR Part 23 regulations and associated guidance material
Preferred Education and Experience
- Test Pilot School Graduate
- Graduate degree in engineering or related field
- Consulting DER Appointment (Test Pilot and/or Flight Analyst)
- Experience as an ODA Unit Member (Test Pilot and/or Flight Analyst)
For more information and to apply please click HERE.
Test Pilot & Director, Flight Operations - Calspan
Visit Calspan at Booth 6 at the Society of Experimental Test Pilots Symposium October 27-30
Calspan is looking for a motivated Test Pilot to join our team. This position is located at our Flight Operations headquarters in Niagara Falls, NY. Primary duty includes safely and efficiently providing flight test and training in various Calspan experimental aircraft. Additional duties include flying and evaluating new or modified aircraft for research and development (R&D) and reporting on results and performance. Responsible for all aspects of flight test and operations including test and safety planning, execution and reporting.
Director, Flight Operations
Headquartered in Niagara Falls, New York, Calspan’s Flight Research Center is home to a fleet of experimental aircraft that include four Learjets, two Gulfstream G-IIIs, and a Premier 1A. Calspan also operates the NF-16D VISTA aircraft for the Air Force Test Pilot School at Edwards AFB, CA. These aircraft are modified and used to conduct a variety of flight control, airborne sensor and system testing, and other flight research projects and demonstrations for commercial and government organizations around the world, including at the U.S. Air Force and Naval Test Pilot Schools. We are looking for a Director of Flight Operations to manage day-to-day company flight and maintenance operations and associated aircraft schedules.