VH-92 Developmental Test Pilot
Joining KBR, you will be a part of the world’s largest independent flight test organization supporting both US Government and Commercial Agencies, joining a highly talented and experienced KBR aircrew services team that has provided over 40 continuous years of Aircrew project support at Patuxent River. As a long-term incumbent and leader in flight test, the selected applicant will work within the NAVAIR test community composed of government, military, contractor and industry personnel while supporting flight test.
Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
- This position supports HX-21 Developmental Test and Evaluation at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD), NAS Patuxent River, MD
- The applicant must be able to perform the duties of a VH-92 developmental test pilot and project officer and post maintenance check pilot.
- The selected candidate will support a wide range of NAWCAD test and evaluation requirements to include test planning meetings, test plan development, event planning, test procedure and card development, flight briefings, test execution, post event support, test reporting, and deficiency reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technical Degree
- A rotary wing pilot graduate of a full-length course of instruction from a recognized test pilot school (e.g., the U.S. Naval Test Pilot School, Empire Test Pilot School, EPNER Test Pilot School, etc.) required.
- Minimum Ten (10) years of experience
- Three (3) years of rotary wing RDT&E flight experience and five years of rotary wing RDT&E flight experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours required and 1,000 hours in rotor wing aircraft preferred.
- Previous H-92 aircraft qualification preferred.
- Current aircraft qualification and recent experience with rotary wing T&E techniques, concepts, principles, and practices preferred.
- Candidate must be able to pass the physical and training qualification requirements to provide contract aircrew support, including completion of Navy water survival and aviation physiology training, as well as annual FAA Class II flight physical.
- Travel, sometimes extensive, will be required to support this position.
- Secret Clearance required; ability to obtain a Top-Secret Security clearance preferred.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
If you are interested, please contact: