Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by FlightOS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
TEST PILOT - CAMARILLO, CA
As a Test Pilot within the Operations team at Skyryse you will possess strong aviation skills, a keen sense of safety, superior customer service skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people, often in highly stressful situations.
- Execute Experimental flight tests in a rotorcraft helicopter
- Coordinate with flight test engineers to develop test plans, test cards, and test procedures given requirements from the engineering team
- Analyze test data and prepare test reports
- Lead and/or participate in safety of flight and flight readiness review boards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years Experience performing experimental test flights.
- Rotorcraft-Helicopter commercial pilot license
- 1000+ PIC total rotorcraft helicopter flight hours
- FAA Class II Medical
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Graduate of a formal test pilot school (USAF TPS, USNTPS, NTPS, etc.)
- ATP/ CFI Rotorcraft helicopter
- Commercial/ATP, single or multi fixed wing
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
For more information and to apply click HERE.