Test Pilot Opportunities - TFASA
Position Title: Test Pilot and Test Pilot Tutor.
Worksite: Far East Asia.
Following the successful launch of our Joint Venture Test Pilot School, the Test Flying Academy of South Africa are looking to fill a number of additional new Test Pilot & Test Pilot Tutor positions in both Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing disciplines.
We require contract test pilots for a number of short term projects and test pilot tutors on a permanent contract basis. There may be the possibility of flowing from one role into the other. We can accommodate many different desired working patterns.
Required Education, Training & Experience Criteria:
- Test Pilot Graduate of either USAF TPS, USNTPS, ETPS or EPNER test pilot schools (Full 12 month/Cat 1/Class A course)
- Degree in Engineering or closely related to flight testing field (or significant equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a test pilot.
- Medically fit to fly.
- Be in current flying practice
- Hold a commercial pilot licence
- Fluent in English.
- Competent in IT skills
Desired Education, Training & Experience Criteria:
- Six years of flight test experience.
- Test experience with Certification, AFCS, Radar, EO/IR and Comm/Nav systems.
- Previous test pilot school instructional experience.
TFASA offers an outstanding salary and benefits package. For those on a permanent contract suitable accompanied accommodation, travel allowance, education allowance, medical and bonuses are available. Negotiable terms possible.
Interested parties should provide cover letter and resume/CV to: