Senior Test and Evaluation Engineer
Cruz Associates Inc. (www.cruzinc.us) of Yorktown, VA has an open position for a Senior Test and Evaluation Engineer. The job location is at Fort Campbell, KY in support of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (SOAR). Interested candidates can apply at the following link: Senior Test and Evaluation Engineer, by completing the application and uploading their resume.
Scope of Performance: Provide engineering support to SIMO’s primary areas of emphasis including A/MH-6, MH- 47, MH-60, MQ-1, Avionics, Sensors, ASE, and Weapon programs.
- Develop test plans, coordinate test activities to include test range scheduling and planning, data collection and processing.
- Apply and administrate the requirements of AR 70-62 as they apply to Army Special Operations Aircraft.
- Participate as a member of Technical Interface Meetings (TIM), Program Reviews, Test Integration Working Groups (TIWG), and System Safety Working Groups (SSWG).
- Participate in aerial flight in a Flight Test Engineering capacity.
- Work closely with engineering counterparts, to include, but not limited to the Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED), and Technology Application Program Office (TAPO).
- Perform routine clerical, administrative, and logistics tasks as required in support of the SIMO.
Education and Experience-Required:
- Possesses a Secret or Interim Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in military/commercial aviation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with planning and conducting flight tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field.
- At least 3 years’ exposure to the Defense Acquisition process.