Rotary-Wing Test Pilot Instructors - ITPS (Canada)
ITPS (Canada) is looking to add Rotary- Wing Test Pilot Instructors to their world-class team. ITPS offers a range of training courses for Test Pilots and Flight Test Engineers with an established track record providing flight test training to air forces and industry globally.
Rotary-Wing Test Pilot Instructor applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Test Pilot School, long course, with a minimum of three years flight testing experience or
- Member of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots with minimum 10 years industry flight test experience.
- EASA pilot license at ATPL or CPL/IR level with FT Rating Category 1 and FTI Rating or
- ICAO ATP or CPL/ME/IR license and TP qualification.
- Previous experience as FI, TRI, or FTI is an asset.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally.
ITPS provides a competitive compensation package that includes a full benefit plan and more. ITPS provides an exciting and stable working environment with an international team of experts. ITPS instructors can participate in in-house development flight test projects as well as flight test projects abroad from time to time.
In-house training programs also provide opportunities to gain new qualifications and grow in the role. Team members are challenged to actively contribute to continuously improve and innovate in our exciting and growing organization.