Rotary Wing & Fixed Wing Test Pilot Instructors
Position Title: Test Pilot Instructor.
Worksite: Far East Asia.
Following the successful launch of our Joint Venture Test Pilot School, the Test Flying Academy of South Africa is looking to fill a number of additional Test Pilot Instructor positions in both Rotary Wing and Fixed Wing disciplines.
We require test pilot instructors on a permanent contract basis. However, part-time commitment might be considered
Required Education, Training & Experience Criteria:
- Test Pilot Graduate of either USAF TPS, USNTPS, ETPS or EPNER test pilot schools (Full 12 month/Cat 1/Class A course)
- Degree in Engineering or closely related to flight testing field (or significant equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a test pilot.
- Medically fit to fly.
- Fluent in English.
- Competent in IT skills
Desired Education, Training & Experience Criteria:
- Six years of flight test experience.
- Test experience with Certification, AFCS, Radar, EO/IR and Comm/Nav systems.
- Previous test pilot school instructional experience.
- Experience in teaching students to whom English is not their first language
- Test or certification experience for CS 25/FAR 25 category aircraft.
TFASA offers an outstanding salary and benefits package. There is also occasional travel associated with this position for field trips, student projects, course presentation, and consulting. Initial contract commitment of 4 years with negotiable terms possible.
Interested parties should provide cover letter and resume/CV to: