Job Title: F-15 Weapons Systems Program Manager (SAF/IA)
Organization, Work Location: SAF/IA, Washington DC / Alexandria Virginia
Relocation provided: Yes
Full Time Position
Candidate must meet the basic qualifications:
- Have demonstrated experience as a pilot or weapons systems operator in the F-16, F-15, F-22, F-35, F-18, A-10 or other fighter/attack aircraft.
- A minimum of 500 flying hours in one--or a combination of--the aircraft listed above with 300 or more of the flying hours in a version of the F-15.
- Have active F-15 flying experience within the last 8 years. Contractor personnel must have actively flown in an aircraft listed above and been assigned to a flying billet in the same—active, guard or reserve billets are all acceptable.
- A FINAL Top Secret SCI Security Clearance and NATO Secret.
- Have experience working with foreign militaries.
- Graduate of the USAF Weapons Instructor Course or Navy Top Gun program.
- Knowledge and general understanding of the following: ▪ USAF roles and missions. ▪ SAF/IA's role within and relationship towards the security cooperation community. ▪ Security cooperation, international affairs, security assistance, foreign military sales to include the processes, legislation and players.