The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Lead and determine airworthiness of Honeywell's aircrafts through inspection, flight testing and evaluation of flight performance, engine operation and flight characteristics. You will design flight tests, supervise technical staff, participate in accident investigation and ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations. You will recommend changes to aircraft to better meet the pilot's needs or to improve flight. You will be the subject matter expert and ensure the highest levels of flight safety and comfort.
- Provide the safest and most reliable travel experience for Honeywell executives through efficient and thorough flight testing
- Develop effective flight testing methodologies to assess an airplane's performance and ensure it meets the highest quality and safety standards
- Create and implement plans to achieve department goals and ensure best in class flight testing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1500 flight hours in turbine powered aircraft Airline Transport Rating, Airline Transport
- Multi engine land and appropriate Type rating
- FAA ATP Certificate - Airplane, Multi-Engine Land
- Bachelor's Degree in Aviation or Engineering
- Extensive experience in flight testing and inspection
- Experience in engineering flight testing of experimental types of aircraft or the solution of technical engineering problems at a professional level
- Proven knowledge of all safety requirements for compliance
- Knowledge of regulations and standards in aircraft testing
To apply please visit: https://honeywell.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/210478?c=honeywell (Reg#HRD76767)