ITPS (Canada) is looking to add Fixed Wing Test Pilot Instructors to their world-class Instructor’s team. ITPS offers a range of training courses for Test Pilots and Flight Test Engineers with an established track record providing flight test training to air forces and industry globally.
Fixed Wing Test Pilot Instructor applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Test Pilot School, long course, with minimum five years flight testing experience or
- Member of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots with minimum 10 years industry flight test experience. (EASA bridging training and FTI training will be provided).
- EASA pilot license at ATPL or CPL/IR level with FT Rating Category 1 and FTI Rating or
- ICAO ATP or CPL/ME/IR license and TP qualification. (EASA bridging training and FTI training will be provided).
- Previous experience as FI, TRI, or FTI is an asset.
- Must be willing to travel up 20% of the time.
ITPS provides a competitive compensation package that includes a full benefit plan and more. ITPS provides an exciting and stable working environment with an international team of experts. ITPS instructors participate in in house development flight test projects as well as flight test projects abroad from time to time.
In-house training programs also provide opportunities to gain new qualifications and grow in the role. Team members are challenged to actively contribute to continuously improve and innovate in our exciting and growing organization.