AgustaWestland Philadelphia Corporation is currently accepting applications for an Experimental Test Pilot. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a health insurance program (medical, dental, prescription, and vision) for employees and dependents. Our benefits program also consists of life insurance, STD, LTD, vacation pay, holiday pay and 401k.
- Safely and efficiently execute experimental flight test, production and pre/post maintenance test flights.
- Performing acceptance/delivery check flights on AWPC/customer owned aircraft.
- Conducting sales flight demonstrations, when required.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Extensive weekend work, travel along with scheduling flexibility required
- Provide pilot support to the following AWPC Departments: Production (P21), Repair Station (P145), Marketing & Sales, and External Relations. Primary responsibilities shall be to support Experimental Flight Test with secondary responsibilities supporting Production & Maintenance Flight Test along with aircraft ferries, demonstrations and periodic support of the training academy.
- Graduate of a recognized Test Pilot School: (USNTPS, EPNER, EMPIRE TPS, National TPS…)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3000 Total Flt hours
- 1000 Hours twin turbine Helicopter
- 500 Hours twin turbine Airplane (preferred)
- 500 Hours Instrument -simulated or actual
- Maintenance Pilot Experience (FCF or MTP)
The link will take you to the entire job listing page. Please click "View All". This job opening is listed under "Experimental Test Pilot"
To apply, please visit our career page at: https://bit.ly/2MTF4st