Full-Time or Part-Time
Bankstown & Regional NSW AUSTRALIA
About AMSL Aero
AMSL Aero Pty Ltd is a start-up Australian aviation company, incorporated in 2017, building Vertiia, the world’s most efficient vertical take-off and landing aircraft. We are a small and agile engineering and operations team, based airside at Bankstown Airport, and with flight testing to be undertaken in regional New South Wales.
About the role
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Experimental Test Pilot to work part-time or full-time. This role will be responsible for piloting an experimental eVTOL aircraft and supporting developmental and certification flight test activities.
This is a highly specialised role and will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduate of full length course from SETP recognised Test Pilot school or equivalent on-the-job training
- At least 3 years of test pilot experience
- A commercial pilot license
- A minimum of 1000 pilot hours, preferably with experience flying VTOL or Rotary Wing
- Flying currency and proficiency in multiple different aircraft types
- Previous experience with advanced flight controls or autonomous aircraft development
- Previous experience with experimental or modified aircraft, technical and safety review boards, and configuration control
- Advanced knowledge of civil regulatory flight test procedures and regulations and the application of those in flight test activities
- Hold a CASA Class 1 medical or recognised equivalent.
You must have the current right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
AMSL is an equal opportunity employer.