Mission Equipment System Integration Support – Joint Base Langley Eustis
Cruz Associates Inc. of Yorktown, VA (www.cruzinc.us) has an open position and is looking for qualified candidates for an Aircraft Mission Equipment (ME) Program Integrator in support of the Aviation Integration Directorate (AID). The job location is Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE), Virginia, supporting integration and testing of a myriad of ME systems on numerous conventional and Special Operations Aviation (SOA) aircraft. Interested applicants should apply by clicking the following link: ME System Integration Support , completing the online application and uploading their resumes.
Scope: Provide subject matter support services for highly complex SOA peculiar mission equipment and US Army common mission equipment. Successful performance requires extensive knowledge of the component and aircraft level qualification requirements and ability of interfacing effectively with aircraft systems integrators and systems engineers. Mission equipment includes one or more of the following: avionics (including aviation networking) hardware and software, aircraft survivability equipment (ASE) (active radio frequency and infrared countermeasures, passive infrared signature reduction equipment, etc.), sensor equipment (electro-optical, infrared, radar, laser, etc), and weapons equipment (machine guns, rockets, missiles, and targeting/sighting systems).
Responsibilities: (Not all encompassing)
- Provides technical, analytical, and program management support for SOA and conventional Army aircraft mission equipment programs.
- Establishes and tracks metrics as they relate to cost, schedule and performance with each mission equipment integration effort.
- Develops concise and accurate performance specifications and procurement documents.
- Interprets, refines and integrates user requirements as they relate to the development process.
- Assists in all technical reviews associated with mission equipment integration efforts.
- Independently estimates and evaluates cost and schedule and monitors vendor compliance with stated requirements.
- Identifies potential risks and suggests appropriate courses of action should technical issues arise, or user requirements change.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required.
- Minimum of 15 years experience working with military aviation is required.
- Minimum of 10 years acquisition experience supporting definition, development, qualification, and fielding of equipment is required.
- Applicant must be able to obtain a Top Secret or Interim Top Secret security clearance.