Arbach Consulting, LLC seeks a partner to assist select government clients rapidly invent, develop, test, and transition new advanced aerospace technologies and systems.
Things you would do on a daily basis:
- Help establish and execute fast paced, aircraft development projects.
- Evaluate technical concepts and designs for feasibility and suitability.
- Create strategic scientific development implementation project plans.
- Analyze and assess design, fabrication, integration, test, and business progress.
- Solve complex issues based on current situation and client needs.
- Discover new technology benefits and evaluate potential weaknesses.
- Appraise airworthiness of new air vehicles and air system modifications.
- Accomplish safety analysis and assist in mishap investigations as required.
- Communicate ideas and recommendations using verbal, non-verbal, written, and visual medium at strategic and detailed technical levels.
- Coordinate and negotiate with senior government and contractor leadership.
- Review technical and cost proposals.
- Prepare project budgets estimates.
- Organize and conduct technical reviews.
Things you need in order to provide credible advice:
- United States Navy or United States Air Force Military Experience.
- Test Pilot School Graduate.
- 15 years of relevant experience with a technical Master’s Degree or 20 years relevant experience with a technical Bachelor’s Degree.
- Acquisition / Program Office and/or Safety experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Military Handbook-516C.
- Working knowledge of Military Standard-882E.
- Understanding of and ability to apply systems engineering principals.
- Current TS/SBI with ability to obtain approval for Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) and Special Access Required (SAR) programs.
- Voluntarily consent to a counter-intelligence polygraph examination.
Things to consider:
Primary duty location is in Northern Virginia.
Significant travel including remote locations.