51st European Symposium - Prague, Czech Republic
6-9 June 2019
ACCOMMODATIONS: Special rates have been agreed upon at 3 different hotels. Please note: Prague is a high tourist destination and it was not possible to accommodate all attendees in a single hotel. The hotels that have been selected by the Symposium Planning Committee are in the City Center and very close to each other. They are within walking distance to the location where the Technical Sessions will take place.
It is highly recommended that you book your hotel in advance to ensure the group rate.
Instructions for booking a room at one of the hotels is below. You can book a room at one of these locations until 31 March 2019.
Boscolo Prague – (259EUR/double, 249EUR/single) (after rebranding there is a new name of the hotel: Carlo IV, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection)
Click HERE to select his hotel.
2) Enter the dates of your arrival/departure and number of rooms/guests and click on check availability.
3) Select the room(s).
4) Continue to the guest information form and fill it in (including payment details) in order to confirm a reservation.
Grandhotel Bohemia – (180EUR/double or single)
1) Visit www.grandhotelbohemia.cz/en. Click on the “Book Now” and enter the dates of your arrival and departure.
2) Then click on “Add Code” and in the first window select “Rate Access/Corporate Code”. In the blank field type “setp2019” and click on “Add”.
3) Special room rates for double occupancy appear, in all available room types. Follow the instructions to complete your reservation.
Grandior Prague – (180EUR/double or single)
Click HERE to select this hotel.
Enter the dates of your arrival/departure and number of rooms/guests.
3) Select the room and click on "book now".
4) Continue to the guest information form and fill it in (including payment details in next step) in order to confirm a reservation.
Click HERE for a map of selected hotel locations. Please note: SETP has not booked rooms at the Prague Marriott Hotel. It is shown on the map to give you an idea of the location for the pickup area for the Partner's Tours.