NTPS Celebrates Graduates
On December 15, 2017 the latest Test Pilot and Flight Test Engineer graduates were honored in a formal ceremony. The graduates included year-long Professional Course and EASA Category 2 students. Also celebrated were graduates receiving their Masters Degrees.
Shown from Left to Right:
- Captain Jacob Merry, Australian Army, received his rotary wing Professional Course Test Pilot Certificate as well as a Masters Degree in Flight Test and Evaluation.
- Mr. Kijin Lee, Korean Aerospace Industries, received an EASA Category 1 Rotary Wing Test Pilot Certificate.
- M.iio Pasquale DiBaise, Italian Air Force, received his EASA Lead Flight Test Engineer Certificate.
- Squadron Leader Neil Philp, Royal Air Force, received his EASA Category 2 Fixed Wing Test Pilot Certificate.
- Captain Davey Blancquaert, Belgian Air Force, received his EASA Category 2 Fixed Wing Test Pilot Certificate.
- Ms. Stephanie Luongo, World View Enterprises, received her Professional Course Flight Test Engineer Certificate and a Masters Degree in Flight Test Engineering.
- Captain Matthew Chapman, Australian Army, received his Rotary Wing Flight Test Engineer Diploma and a Masters Degree in Flight Test Engineering. Matt was also designated as Distinguished Graduate.
In addition to graduation certificates and diplomas, Captain Merry received the John Bishop Award as the top Test Pilot Graduate and Captain Chapman received the Ron Bradley Award as the top Flight Test Engineer.
Other recent graduates honored at the ceremony, but not in attendance were Josef Bayoud, Lufthansa Airlines; Ilke Breva, WTD-61; Nenad Jankovic, Saab; Georg Mitscher, DLR; Adrian Müller, DLR; and Michael Wiedmann, WTD-61.