Education / Symposium
Foundation - Education/Symposium Committee
- To provide flight test educational programs by conducting symposia and disseminating educational materials in order to increase the safety and efficiency of flight test and enhance the professional knowledge of test pilots, astronauts, cosmonauts and other aerospace professionals in the field of research and development.
- To provide mentors for educating our youth, while encouraging them to enter flight test or an aerospace-related profession.
- Develop an aerospace center with direct education benefits to grow a highly skilled aeronautical work force.
- Publish technical articles and the proceedings of educational seminars and workshops on aeronautical programs to be shared with aeronautical universities and the general public.
- Develop programs that will stimulate interest in the engineering sciences, leading to aviation and aerospace careers through scholarships and/or other projects among young people.