Program Manager/General Manager for the Engineering and Technical Support Services contract at NASA Armstrong
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide management leadership of contractor staff supporting the AFRC mission.
- Recruit, hire and maintain staff of highly capable staff.
- Provide daily guidance in mission tasks.
- Manage the contract requirements and with support staff deliver contract deliverables.
- Communicate and coordinate with the AFRC leadership, Contracting Officer Representative, and program managers to assure proper resources are applied to complete mission tasks.
- Ensure all NASA and DCS policies and safety programs are communicated and followed by the staff.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required plus 15 years of experience or a Master's degree plus 13 years of experience.
- Secret clearance.
- Experience managing a government contractor staff of at least 50 people.
- Experience with NASA engineering or management preferred.
DCS is interested in you! Your career is just a click away https://careers.dcscorp.com/
DCS Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.